Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Okay, so it's been a very busy last two weeks. After getting the notice from WSU that I will not be joining the Nursing program this quarter, I met with CQ, my advisor and she and I worked out a plan. I'll be taking some more of my Nursing required classes and boosting up my GPA so that when I apply again in the winter they will have no choice but to grant me access based on my sterlingness. This mean really boosting the Christmas knitting over the next month b/c come school term Sept 4., I won't be able to knit as much. I'll need to focus on my classes. I love knitting and I love my family and want to bless them with lovely hand-knitted gifts but at the same time, I don't support my family by knitting and I've got a career ahead of me that will allow me to buy LOTs and LOTs of fabulous yarns for fabulous projects and LOTs and LOTs of fabulous fiber to spin and even allow me to purchase that Golding wheel I dream of owning, .....but I've got to get through school first and so I'm taking David Reidy's advice and letting the knitting time find me after the priorities have been met. Thanks David! There's always Christmas break to knit and, well, there's always next year!

No comments: