Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Soccer Camp and Mittens

Soccer camp started yesterday and it's going just brilliantly. Noah and Malachi are naturals (thanks to some good genes) and are absolutely loving it! We had some trouble getting Malachi psyched up for it tonight because he needed a nap (me too! I was up for 26 and a half hours straight and then only got to sleep 9 hours) but it only took a small bit of motivational speaking (involving me saying "Fine you can sit in the car while Noah plays" to get him back in the game, so to speak. The weather has been beautiful and just perfect for the kids to play in. Not too hot and not too humid. So far only one whiny kid and he didn't come back today so my thoughts are he won't be playing this year. I took a few pictures yesterday of the kids and a couple of videos too. I'll post those tomorrow when I can link up with faster Internet at the university. Until then, ta ta for now.

No comments: