Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's been awhile, I know.

Okay, so I'm not the most faithful of bloggers. I'll get better when I get my own computer. As for now, I blog at work(off the clock of course!) and at school. So here's an update, I'm almost done with my dads father's day socks and I'm working up to seaming Ashe's cardi. I'm much more confident since I got the book Lorette recommended (Thanks Doc!) Next project intended is a cardi for myself since even though it's summer, my office is colder than antarctica. I'm looking for this simplest cardi pattern for a double-knit to worsted weight with a nice drape (nothing chunky, I need it to stay out of my way.) I will post agin this week I PROMISE. Oh, and here's good new! My company is sending me to Hilton Head in October for a seminar that my boss is teaching at.WooHoo! I'll be able to see my love again (the ocean for those who don't know.)I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. I'm going to scout out the lys for Hilton Head and of course take a sex and knit on the beach in the evenings and run on the beach in the mornings!

1 comment:

Janey said...

You did good explaining about your love (the ocean), but you really should explain "take a sex" as well. For any non-knitting readers of course.
Hopefully you mean s.e.x. - stash enhancement expedition.

Happy knitting (and travelling).