Tuesday, July 04, 2006

And it rains.

It's the Fourth of July and it's raining for the second year in a row. Now I cannot tell you how much that just bites! The good news is that it gave me a chance to start (and finish) Debbie Macomers, The Shop on Blossom Street. A fantastic read btw. I plan to start the second book later but I have to get the second chevron lace sock done tonight so it'll be much later. Happy Fourth to all! Oh, and benny on top of that..my DH had decided to JOIN me on the diet. I'm so thrilled because this was of no prodding on my part! He doesn't have that much to lose but he's way out of shape and I cant wait to see how happy he is when he' back in fighting form!

1 comment:

gregg said...

Our fourth was busy. I worked all day, but the fireworks were nice over the water. We sat on the porch of my new house, which is almost finished btw. I just finished reading the kite runner. It was terrific! I just can't stop thinking about it. very powerful. Hope you are having a great weekend.