Sunday, September 23, 2007

Update

Let's see if I can get through this week without falling and breaking my hand. I have a huge test on Wednesday in Physiology so I've been studying like it's going out of style. I guess when I think about it, God planned for me to fall so that it would hurt too much to knit for longer than fifteen minutes at a time. It makes it much easier to choose to study. Also, I've taken a break from the Celtic Icon Hoodie since it'll probably be staying with me instead of becoming a Christmas present (long story don't ask) and I haven't lost enough weight to fit it comfortably yet. Also, I've started on my brother's Garter Stitch Aran Pullover from Tara Jon Mannings' Men In Knits and since I converted it to the round, it's going a lot faster and it's more satisfying at this point.

No comments: