Sunday, November 09, 2008

Oh Goodie!

The election is over and now we will have a new president to blame the woes of our country on instead of ourselves, aren't we all happy? That being said, we can move on to the really important subjects...like Christmas is less than sixty days away! WooHoo! I just love Christmas don't you? Well maybe you don't if you don't celebrate it, but if you do don't you just love this time of year?!? It's magnificent. The decorations, the lights, the music, and not to mention the all important reason-for-the-season. (Don't start with me about how Jesus was born in September and how Christian traditions were taken from Pagan ones. Duh, this ain't my first rodeo. It's a moot point now so get over it and just grab some hot chocolate already.) It could be that I'm so especially excited about this Christmas only because it is the first break I've had in five "quarters" of school. I'm off from Nov. 20th to Jan. 5th. Yay! I get to knit. I get to spin. I get to read a book that has nothing to do with school (though some probably will anyway) and, oh yes I almost forgot, I get to work. I'm looking to pick up a part-time gig to get some money for school now that i'm paying out of pocket. It's going to be tough though because of the childcare issue but I'm sure God will work out a way. He knows we need the money. Oooooh, and I've got some fabulous new ideas to try out for the soap! I'm so excited. Just three tests and two quizzes left until the quarter is over!!!

No comments: