Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I need a Guiness

For real though. Finals will be over for me after I take my Stats final tonight and I'm ready to collapse. I've been staying up WAY too late and quite frankly the only things keeping me sane are Sherwood and Baudelaire. Finally got to see the husband in the sweater. Take a gander below:



Isn't he hot?! Yeah, it's even better when he's naked! Oh, here's a close-up:


For some reason, neither picture looks like it's very sharp even though it was perfect when I uploaded them. Oh, well. Go figure. That's what I get for giving into the digital camera craze. My husband just asked me the other day why I haven't been taking pictures with my "real" camera/s. By "real" he means the one/s I actually do all the work myself. My wicked expensive Canon EOS and my Minolta. They are what I use for doing my photography work. I just use my digital for snapshooting and knitting related photos. I should upload my portfolio from last year. I'm so proud of it. Especially since most of the shots were taken in below zero weather and/or hip deep snow. It is an exquisite gathering. I'll have to dig out my cd-rom with the scanned in pics out of my gig bag. New subject. I want to kill my child. No seriously, (man I've been listening to LNV way too much) the kid is driving me crazy. Yesterday I got a call from his teacher telling me that he got in trouble YET AGAIN and almost got sent to the principals office again. Now, every night I ask him about his day and ask how he did at school and every day he tells me about his day and he tells me he behaved well. HE LIED. I was so pissed that if I hadn't been planning on heading to Fiberworks already, I would have ended up there anyway. I decided to wait until after playing in fiber before telling my husband. It usually goes better for Noah if I'm calm when I tell his dad these things. If I'm not calm then my husbands response is multiplied ten-fold. So six ounces of Corriedale and eight ounces of Blue-Faced Leicester later, I was telling my husband. Even with me calm he didn't take it well. If I hadn't been there to prevent it, I'm pretty sure his head would have exploded. But, I promised sex in exchange for the life of my child and that cooled him down. And I was fine once I got my hands in wool. I am all but finished with the first Beaudalaire. I have six more rounds of ribbing and it's weaving time. In a few rounds I'll be ready to separate Malachi's Sherwood sweater into front and back. He's excited:



Kids. You gotta love 'em. New subject. So I'm totally in LOVE with the Lime and Violet Podcast. If you haven't heard it you absolutely HAVE to! They are the funniest gals ever! Go to limenviolet.blogspot.com and check them out. They will have you laughing so hard you'll be peeing your pants. On a more somber note. Miss Violet is currently battling a boob rock and if you can donate to the Boob Rock Fund, there would be few better places to put your money. Rest assured that she'll be seeing my name up on the donation page soon. What's even better is that Miss Violet and Miss Lime will be in lil ole Ohio soon! They'll be at Knitters Connection and that's barely an hour and a half away from me! I would SO be feeding them and laying yarn at their feet in reverance! Well, St. Patricks Day is the day after tomorrow so I'd better get back to drinking! Note to self: Once a surgeon, remember to take generous leave beginning at least two days before and ending at least two days after St. Patricks Day.

No comments: