Saturday, November 17, 2007

Oops...There's a Wall There....

So much for the family coming down this weekend. The brother is being...well....himself. And my mom is at home with a sick puppy. Dutchess, their cockerspaniel, is really not doing well. Poor puppygirl. = ( But, they will be making the trip next weekend, with the exception (probably) of my darling brother. Ya know, he's really lucky I love him. (jerk) My dad made it but he had no choice, he's teaching scuba diving all weekend. Still, I'm glad to see him. I love my Pops, despite the fact that he still treats me like I'm one of his troops. I'm nearly thirty years old and I still stand at attention when he calls me, go figure it must be Pavolovian. He talked me into running tonight and I needed that. He was my first running coach and he's still my best running coach. I had a really nice run and it made me feel better about messing up and eating three donettes. (Even though they equal about 1/2 of a full size doughnut and I've been good all day.) Well, I'm rambling so I'll sign off now.

No comments: