Wednesday, March 12, 2008

You Just Gotta Believe

These are images that should help calm me down. Scotland..... ahhhhh. But unfortunately I can't send them to my dad, who at this time, is way more stressed out than I am. My dad is strong though and I'm positive he will edure. It's not easy being my dad, or my mom for that matter. I've never been an easy child to parent. The words supportive parents takes on a whole different context when it refers to my parents.

It's not that I enjoy them supporting me, I really don't. But having been the difficult child that I was, I've made some really stupid mistakes that have put me at a disadvantage otherwise and being the beings of love and light that they are..... they come to my rescue whenever they are able too. I'm slowly getting stronger on my own two feet, but it's been a long time coming and they are getting tired of waiting. I'm praying that a new job will help tip the scales in their favor but as I've said before that is in God's hands now. It will come though. I've just gotta believe.

No comments: