Thursday, March 06, 2008

Pray for Me

I got a call I'd been waiting for today. I have an interview at University Hospital in Cincinnati on Tuesday the eleventh. I'm super excited but also super nervous. If God wants me to get this job I know I will, but I'm going to do everything possible to sell myself. The obstacle I face in that I never took the State Test for Nurse Aide after I finished the class and it's been too long now, I believe, for me to take it. I finished the class in the winter of 2005 and you only have two years to take the test before you have to retake the class. This could be a big problem but let's pray that it will all work out in my favor. This is a third shift, full-time position at a wonderful hospital and it seems to be the job that I've been praying for. I really hope this works out.

No comments: