Thursday, January 17, 2008

Yarn Arrives From California and The Dog Ate My Pattern

So I got the missing skein of yellow from Philosophers Wool, but the new color key was missing. This wouldn't be a problem except that the dog ate the color key I received with the original kit and now I would have to figure out all the colors on my own based on the pattern in the book. I'm two weeks into Winter quarter at university and with two jobs, school, and two very active sons, I would just really love to not have to do that. So I emailed Eugene to let him know the yarn arrived and to ask for a new color key, relaying the above reasons why. All I want to do is knit the sweater without having to think too hard. I have to think hard enough at school and while studying. Knitting is my pleasure and I don't want it to become too much of a hassle
This is me mastering the two-handed stranded technique:


Pardon the parted hair, I'd just come home from work (as you can probably tell from the white pants.)

No comments: