Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Jesus Is Coming....Aim For The Head!

Hahahahahahaha! I'm sorry but I just listened to Lime 'n Violet's fiftieth episode and I was just cracking up when Lime said that. If people raze her about it, they are just too uptight. Frankly, I plan to tell the story to my pastor. I think he'll find it amusing. This is the man who did an entire series entitled, "Madder Than Hell." Well, the Shedir is almost done. I plan to get on it when I finish typing this. I bought the Patons for the boy's Lucha Libre masks. I was so psyched when I went in to buy it and it was all on sale. I love Patons. I know people look down on it because you buy it at the Big Box stores, but I really like it. I just wish it came in more colors. But I also like Knit Picks Wool of the Andes and Cascade 220 so it's not like I'm at a loss for selection. Well, onto the knitting!

No comments: