Monday, July 14, 2008

Photo Update On The Knitting and Spinning!

This is the finished Irish Hiking Scarf. I'm so excited to wear it. I can't wait until the weather is cold enough!

This is the Alpaca Hell One Row Victory Scarf. I went through spinner's hell to get this roving spun into a decent yarn and I'm knitting the One Row Handspun Scarf pattern by the Yarn Harlot, Stephanie Pearl-McPhee.

This is the Alpaca Hell doing a little sunbathing on the back deck. Ignore the unmowed lawn. It's been raining alot in Southwest Ohio.

The Alpaca Hell is such a well behaved little skein. Look at how prettily she wound herself up.
I'm currently on something of a Finish-It-Up kick. I've been knitting on a couple of projects for quite some time and I need to get them off the needles before beginning any new big projects. (Like the new sweater I'm swatching for. A Mirage from More Big Girl Knits) My next FIU project is my mom's Highland Triangle Shawl. I'm working on things in order of when they were started and technically my Celtic Icon Hoodie was first but it's a big project so it gets worked on along with everything else. It'll probably be the last item I finish of the list before starting the new sweater.

No comments: