Tuesday, July 08, 2008

So I've been doing good with eating healthy for the past couple days and then there was today. I walked into muffins and doughnuts at work and oatmeal peanut butter chip cookies at my mom's (um, yea, fresh oatmeal peanutbutter chip cookies). Can a girl get a break here!?! I did good though because I knew I had to watch the videotape of myself conducting an interview with a patient from last week's clinicals and I wasn't expecting it to be pretty. I was right. It wasn't. I was so glad I'd walked away from the muffins, doughnuts, and cookies. It also didn't help that my patient was a soldier recently back from the Middle East and hot as hell! I'm such a porker! *sniff* At least I'm working on it, right? I'm going to go shower now and try to block out the siren call of the cookies mom sent home with me for the kids and the husband. They're sitting on the counter so I had to look at them each time I went to check on the skein of handspun I was soaking. Glad to report, they're still sitting there. I need to go soak myself now and rewind that videotape.

No comments: