Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What do I look like?

I swear, if one more kid at this University calls me m'am I will hit him/her. Why is it that when I come to school I am so very often mistaken for a teacher? I am only 27. My husband has brought it to my attention that it may have something to do with the way I dress. My typical garb is my scrubs under a three-quarter length double-breasted black wool peacoat, leather gloves and black laptop briefcase, oh, and my black leather handbag. Ok, I can see how this is different than the ripped jeans and sweatshirt of my fellow classmates. Fine. You should see me at home though. Jeans, tshirts and cowboy boots. And a ponytail. And some sort of fiber in or at least near me. Boy would they be shocked! At least I got my computer. Yvonne say hi, *hello*. She's a beautiful Sony Vaio and she has two friends. Digi my digital camera and Polly, my iPod. All are happily playing with me on a regular basis and I couldn't be more thrilled. Now I get to introduce Ashley and Ben to them.!YaY!

No comments: